Криоскопия: Определение молярных масс измерением точки
In order to train and demonstrate the determination of molar masses by way of a measurement of the freezing-point depression, urea or hydroquinone are used as test substances. The cryoscopic constant of water is determined from the freezing point depression.
- With detailed experiment guide
- Compact, easily transportable setup
- Simultaneous display of current temperature and temperature difference
- Determine the freezing point depression of water dissolving different amounts of hydroquinone and urea.
- Calculate the cryoscopic constant from the experimental
What you can learn about
- Cryoscopic constant
- Freezing point depression
- Molar mass
- Precision balance 620g/0.001g